Get more information on Resilient Hope
It's time to rediscover the power of resilient hope. Very little of the standard change management literature addresses this. If thought of at all, 'hope" is usually regarded as a weak emotion, not worthy of building upon.
Subscribe here to get content related to this and more.
My clients tell me that they have found this material very helpful, not only for those they are leading through a change, but also for themselves.
"I've identified lots of areas of application for myself!"
An IT project manager.
Subscribe and over the next few days I will send you:
- A link to my Prezi presentation on Has Your Change Got a Hope?
- My Dealing with the Difficult Checklist
- An individual's positive response to VUCA;
- Critical success factors in business change
- A sample chapter from my new book, Leading Yourself; and
- My latest content by email.